This is a great starter kit to help you do your part in going green! We picked some of our items that we thought paired well!
WHAT YOU GET
- 3 Pack of Beeswax Wraps - 8X8, 11X11, 14X14
- Bamboo utensil set (1 fork, 1 knife, 1 spoon, 2 chopsticks, bamboo straw and cleaner)
- 1 heavy weight canvas cotton shopping bag
- 6 pack of Reusable Mesh Cotton Produce Bags
Handmade from 100% cotton muslin fabric and pure Canadian beeswax from our hives, tree resin, propolis from our hives and organic jojoba oil. The wax and the resin create a breathable fabric that with the warmth of your hands molds to the shape and sticks to itself! The Jojoba oil and the propolis both have antibacterial properties to keep food fresher longer
Easy to clean, just wash with cold water and then let dry. will last 6 months to a year and is fully compostable. We use all certified Food safe ingredients. This starter 3 pack has all the sizes you need to start wrapping the items you have
- 1 - 8" x 8" / 20cm x 20cm
- 1 - 11" x 11" / 28cm x 28cm
- 1 - 14" x 14" / 35.5cm x 35.5cm
These are heat treated bamboo from sustainable bamboo farms. Did you know some bamboo can grow up to a foot a day!
Not only is bamboo a sustainable, biodegradable material, it is also naturally antimicrobial, strong, and durable.
COTTON MESH PRODUCE BAGS
The 100% natural cotton mesh reusable produce bags work great for holding all your produce and the cotton muslin bag that the mesh bags come in, can be used for bulk dry goods like rice or nuts
This 6 pack has:
- 2 large mesh bags measuring- 17" x 12" / 40 x 30 cm
- 2 medium mesh bags measuring 14.5" x 12" / 30 x 30 cm
- 1 small mesh bag measuring 8" x 12" / 20 x 30 cm
- 1 cotton muslin bulk bag measuring 9.5" x 7.5" / 24 x 19 cm
100% heavy 12 oz cotton Canvas tote bag hand printed with the vintage honey label. Hand printed in East Van.
14" H x 16" W x 4" gusset on the bottom and reinforced 20" handles.
All this comes in a cardboard box and no extra packing or plastic.
Almost 100% of these items are bio degradable!
Great to give as a gift for a housewarming or someone from the office who brings their lunch to work every day in plastic zip block bags, or just for yourself!