Beeswax food wrap is an eco-friendly alternative to plastic cling wrap. Handcrafted in Vancouver, BC with beeswax, jojoba oil & pine resin infused together to cotton fabric. They are great for wrapping fruits, veggies, cheese, herbs, sandwiches, leftovers, & more. Using cold water & mild soap only to clean, they can last anywhere from 6-12 months. They are reusable, washable, & compostable. Beeswax wrap can also help your breathable food stays fresh longer. They make the perfect eco gift for all occasions and everyday use.
- Hand-wash only with cold water (mild soap if needed), then air dry
- Avoid hot food as the heat will melt the wax
- Not suitable for liquid food or raw meat/fish
- Use the warmth of your hand to help soften the beeswax while sealing
- With proper care, the beeswax wrap can last for 6-12 months
- Fridge friendly with anti-bacterial properties
- Once the wrap has reached the end of its life, cut into little pieces & compost or rewax