Shop local and give the gift of handmade goods this season! After a two year hiatus, Got Craft? Is beyond excited to return to East Vancouver featuring 80 makers and small shops.
Holiday (in-person) Market
Saturday, December 18 and Sunday, December 19, 2021
Croatian Cultural Centre, 3250 Commercial Drive – Vancouver
Tickets: $5 – available online in advance
(kids 12 and under are free)
Shop all weekend long! Ask for a re-entry stamp at the front desk.
For more information about the event including accessibility and health + safety protocols, please visit our website at gotcraft.com or find us on social @gotcraftmarket.
Health and Safety COVID-19 Protocols
Gatherings and events continue to pose an increased risk of transmission. By attending the Got Craft? 2021 Holiday Market, you acknowledge that you understand and accept any risk of exposure to COVID-19 and agree to assume all risk that may result from any actions, omissions or fault of another party.
- Everyone attending the market (vendors, staff, and attendees) over the age of 5 are required to wear a mask covering both the nose and mouth indoors at all times including washrooms and public spaces.
- As required by the PHO and the Croatian Cultural Centre, all attendees are required to show proof of vaccination before entering the venue. Signage and venue staff will be posted at the entrance to advise of onsite COVID-19 protocols and instruct not to enter the facility if experiencing any symptoms of illness.
- Everyone attending the market (vendors, staff, and attendees) must sanitize their hands upon entering the venue.
- The venue has extra maintenance measures to sanitize and clean high contact areas.
- The event organizers will monitor and control the the venue capacity. Entry into the venue may be paused throughout the day at their discretion. We thank you in advance for your patience.
The Purchaser waives any and all claims for loss, injury, or damages to London Fields Shoppe Ltd, Got Craft? and its contractors, employees, and volunteers.
Tickets are only valid at the Got Craft? 2021 Holiday Edition on Saturday, December 18, 2021 and Sunday, December 19, 2021. Once payment has been received, your name will be added to our guest list. There is no need to bring a printed receipt. Upon arrival, please check in at the front desk.
Tickets are transferable before the event. The person claiming the tickets will be asked to quote the name the purchase was made under. Once the ticket(s) have been used to enter the show, it may not be transferred or assigned to another attendee.
All payments are final sale. Got Craft? is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.